ORLANDO—Tiger Woods won the Arnold Palmer Invitational at the Bay Hill golf course Sunday with a five shot victory over Graeme McDowell.
It marked the first PGA Tour victory for Woods in 30 months, ending a drought that coincided with the personal turmoil that followed a 2009 sex scandal.
England’s Ian Poulter finished in third seven shots behind Woods, while South Africa’s Ernie Els was part of a group of seven golfers who tied for fourth.
Factual errors? Contact the Philippine Daily Inquirer’s day desk.
Believe this article violates journalistic ethics? Contact the Inquirer’s Reader’s Advocate.
Or write The Readers’ Advocate:
Refer http://sports.inquirer.net/38909/tiger-woods-snaps-30-month-title-droughtRead More!
- Mavericks get title defense on track with win
- ‘Manny Pacquiao deserves the title in 3rd rematch with Marquez’
30month drought snaps Tiger title Woods
- Tiger Woods snaps 30-month title drought
- Govt sees wider deficit in February
- Seeing is believing for heart patients – study
- Police dog bites player during match in Brazil
- PH stocks move sideways
- PH techies create app, win big in Facebook tilt
- Govt steps up spending in January
- Globe $700-M modernization plan supports old, new mobile technologies
- Manufacturing slows in February
- Philippine women’s boxing team goes 2-0 as Aparri smashes foe
- NSO birth certificate delivery: Empowering every Filipino
- Barako Bull whips Petron, boosts playoff hopes
- Govt incurs P15.94-billion deficit in January
- PBA D-League: Tigers turn back Elite; Erasers rip Rising Suns
- Work quality improves in January 2012
- Bank transactions made easy through Mobile Apps for smartphones
- Harlem Globetrotters dribble their way into DC
- $588M BOP surplus registered in February
- Chinese writers sue Apple over alleged book piracy
- Angel Guirado comes through, gives Azkals 3-1 cushion